Wednesday 10 November 2010

Supplement Review: Vitastack

Published - October 26th, 2010 at 7:54 pm

Product Name: VITASTACK
Company: Allmax Nutrition
MSRP: $49.99 (Can be had for $29.99, Click Here!)
Servings: 30 (Works out to about $1 per serving)

Let’s face it, no one has a perfect diet. I most definitely don’t, as revealed by my earlier post which talked about my bad side. However, I do make sure that any holes that are in my nutrition are filled up with the help of a multivitamin. The hard part is that there are so many multivitamins, it can be a daunting task when it comes to choosing the right one. The first thing you need to do is to find a formula that suits YOU. Some products might be an overkill for most people while others might not be sufficient enough. Hardcore athletes obviously place strong demands on their bodies

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment